TD Bank Group Newsroom
Important information for TD customers impacted by Goderich tornado
TORONTO, Aug. 26, 2011 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance have provided important information and contact numbers for its customers in Goderich who have been impacted by the recent tornado.
If you are a customer that has been financially impacted by the situation, there are several ways to contact us:
- Visit our Seaforth branch at 56 Main St. Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0 (519-527-1460). Calls to the Goderich branch (519-524-2682) will be re-directed to Seaforth.
- Visit our TD Information Tent temporarily set up at Sun Coast Mall in Goderich. TD employees at the tent can answer questions or direct customers to a shuttle service offering transport weekdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to the nearby Seaforth branch.
- Call our toll-free number at 1-866-222-3456.
- Send us a secure message via EasyWeb.
TD is committed to helping its customers in a number of ways. Through the ongoing "TD Helps" program, we work with customers in financial difficulty. Additionally, for customers affected by the Goderich tornado, TD may provide additional accommodation to customers based on their individual circumstances.
TD customers who use ATMs in Goderich belonging to other financial
institutions can contact us afterwards to reverse additional bank
Mortgage customers may be able to defer a number of mortgage payments
based on individual circumstances.
Credit card and personal loan customers may be able to make special
arrangements or defer payments.
Special arrangements may be made for small business banking customers
- TD Insurance customers can call 1-800-268-8955 to report a claim or to ask questions about insurance coverage.
TD recently announced it will contribute $20,000 to assist the community of Goderich. TD branches across Canada will also accept donations from the public for the Goderich Disaster Relief Fund to help those in need.
For media inquiries, please contact:
TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.