TD Bank Group Newsroom
Media Advisory - Important contact information for TD customers impacted by Slave Lake fire
TORONTO, May 20, 2011 /CNW/ - TD Insurance and TD Canada Trust have provided some important contact numbers for its customers who have been impacted by the disaster in Slave Lake.
- If you are a customer of TD Canada Trust and have been impacted by the disaster in Slave Lake, please contact your local branch or call our toll-free number at 1-866-222-3456 as soon as possible. Affected TD customers may defer mortgage and personal loan payments for up to one year.
- TD Insurance customers, who have questions about insurance coverage or would like to report a claim, can call 1-800-268-8955.
- TD is attempting to reach its customers in the region by phone to help assess their needs.
- TD Insurance has set up temporary claims centres to help impacted customers in the region. Insurance representatives are on-site at the evacuation centres in Athabasca, Westlock and Edmonton to answer questions and handle claims processing in order to provide customers with immediate financial assistance and support.
- TD will accept cash donations to the Canadian Red Cross at TD Canada Trust branches across Canada to help those in need.
For further information:
TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.