TD Bank Group Newsroom
Media Advisory - Important contact information for TD customers impacted by Slave Lake fire
TORONTO, May 20, 2011 /CNW/ - TD Insurance and TD Canada Trust have provided some important contact numbers for its customers who have been impacted by the disaster in Slave Lake.
- If you are a customer of TD Canada Trust and have been impacted by the disaster in Slave Lake, please contact your local branch or call our toll-free number at 1-866-222-3456 as soon as possible. Affected TD customers may defer mortgage and personal loan payments for up to one year.
- TD Insurance customers, who have questions about insurance coverage or would like to report a claim, can call 1-800-268-8955.
- TD is attempting to reach its customers in the region by phone to help assess their needs.
- TD Insurance has set up temporary claims centres to help impacted customers in the region. Insurance representatives are on-site at the evacuation centres in Athabasca, Westlock and Edmonton to answer questions and handle claims processing in order to provide customers with immediate financial assistance and support.
- TD will accept cash donations to the Canadian Red Cross at TD Canada Trust branches across Canada to help those in need.
TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.