TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD Canada Trust opens new branch on trendy Main Street
VANCOUVER, March 24, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest open concept branch in one of Vancouver's most trendy and eclectic neighborhoods. Located at 3373 Main Street (Main Street and E. 18th Avenue), this new 5,500-square-foot branch is full service and open seven days a week to serve the needs of small business owners, professionals and shoppers who live and work on Main.
"The communities of Riley Park and Mount Pleasant are quickly becoming two of the most vibrant neighborhoods in Vancouver and TD is pleased to offer more comfort and convenience to those living and working in the area," said Jasmine Sin, Branch Manager. "Those with small businesses and people who shop in the area will now have better access to banking services seven days a week."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and includes business services such as video conferencing capabilities and a printer.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to Evergreen BC for the Great Northern Way Urban Orchard as part of TD's ongoing commitment to the environment and the community.
TD chose this particular location because it is growing and to better serve the diverse group of businesses located in Riley Park and Mount Pleasant. We expect to see continued growth in the area based on the popularity of the neighborhoods.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features one outdoor full-service Green Machine ATM which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
Manager, Corporate Communications
TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.