TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD opens new branch in Richmond at Central Garden City shopping complex
Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient new space
TD makes $6,500 donation to The Sharing Farm Society to help Richmond bees and pollinators
New @TD_Canada branch in #RichmondBC now open in Central at Garden City. td.com/Mediaroom (Tweet this)
Helping keep #RichmondBC #Gardencity green, @TDFEF donates $6,500 @sharingfarm to help #bees & pollinators - td.com/mediaroom (Tweet this)
RICHMOND, BC, Dec. 10, 2016 /CNW/ - Today, TD officially opened its ninth branch in Richmond located at Unit 1505 - 4777 McClelland Road in the new Central at Garden City shopping centre. As one of Richmond's newest shopping destinations and growing communities, Central now has the added convenience of a full-service TD branch to complete the shopping experience.
The new shopping complex, bordered by Alderbridge Way, Garden City Road and Alexandra Road, is an impressive destination and is a one-stop-shop for a variety of stores and services.
"Central at Garden City is a 359,000-square-foot shopper's paradise right in the heart of Richmond," said Nelson Wong, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "I love this location for its convenience, ample free parking and food choices. This was the perfect location to open a TD branch, offering more comfort and convenience to customers at this one-stop shop for all your basic and unique shopping needs."
The TD branch, which is designed with energy efficiency in mind, can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; such adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- An inviting, modern open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branch's environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- A customer lounge with a beverage station offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low-energy lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything – including the walls, fixtures and wickets – is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $6,500 donation to the B.C.-based Sharing Farm Society to improve the habitat, nutrition and vigour of native pollinators and honey bees.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday and Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 am to 4:00 pm on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features full-service, envelope-free deposits with optional transaction records at the Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Canada Trust
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.