TD Bank Group Newsroom
New TD branch in South Surrey a welcome addition to the community
Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient new space
TD made a $6,000 donation to LifeCycles Project Society for a seed library
New branch designed to fit with the overall community look and feel of Ocean Park
New @TD_Canada branch in #SouthSurrey #BC is beautifully designed & environmentally friendly. Now Open! 1611 128th St. td.com/Mediaroom (Tweet This)
SURREY, BC, June 11, 2016 /CNW/ - Today, TD officially opened a new branch serving South Surrey and White Rock that marries West Coast design and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space, designed to fit in with the overall look and feel of one of B.C.'s most beautiful ocean side communities. The branch, located at 1611 128th Street, Surrey offers a full suite of banking services 6 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"The Ocean Park community has a small town feel where both residents and businesses take great pride in their community and put a lot of importance on supporting each other," said Raman Mangat, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch has a unique design aesthetic to fit into the community, while having all the amenities to meet the evolving needs of our customers living and working in South Surrey and White Rock."
The space, which is designed with energy efficiency in mind, can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; such adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- An inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- A customer lounge with a beverage station offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low-energy lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything – including the walls, fixtures and wickets – is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $6,000 donation to the B.C.-based LifeCycles Project Society for a seed library in Surrey.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday and Friday; and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service paperless Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.