TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD Canada Trust celebrates grand opening of new branch in Milton
$5,000 donation to Town of Milton in support of multi-use trail network
MILTON, ON, Dec. 20, 2014 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest retail branch to the Town of Milton. Located at Bronte Street South and McLaughlin Avenue, the new 6,000-square-foot branch is full service and open seven days a week to serve the needs of one of Milton's fastest growing areas of development.
"Milton is growing exponentially, and we are excited to expand our offerings to serve our customers at a time and place that works for them," said Darrell Pond, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "With longer hours and exceptional customer service offerings like WIFI and Tablets, the branch delivers on our commitment to comfort and convenience."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that enhances communication between TD customers and financial specialists.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack will offer a comfortable spot for customers to wait to complete their banking needs, or for an appointment with a banking specialist.
- A community mural will share a pictorial story about the area. The display will feature projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and include space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Tablets and digital displays mounted throughout the branch will provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
- A coin counter is available for personal banking customers to bring unwrapped mixed coins to sort and exchange for bills or to deposit into their account free of charge.
In addition to the grand opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to the Town of Milton to help support the development of the community multi-purpose trail system. To increase comfort and accessibility for all users, funds will be used to develop a tranquil seating area where users can take a break and enjoy all activities within the park.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. Help and advice are available in Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish and English. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service Green Machine ATM and drive thru ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.