TD Bank Group Newsroom
New TD branch in Coquitlam combines customer service with commitment to environment
Personalized financial advice offered in a comfortable and energy-efficient new design
COQUITLAM, BC, Dec. 13, 2014 /CNW/ - TD opened a first-of-its kind concept branch in Coquitlam that marries environmental sustainability and legendary customer service in a uniquely inviting space. The branch, located at 101-3387 David Avenue, Coquitlam opened on October 14 and offers full service 6 days a week in a space that facilitates comfortable customer interactions.
"This concept branch merges our commitment to delivering a legendary experience to our customers with our commitment to the environment," said Rick Dhillon, Branch Manager, TD Canada Trust. "The branch combines customer-centric functionality and engaging meeting spaces, so our employees can deliver a unique banking experience and meet our customers' evolving needs."
The energy efficient branch space can be quickly reorganized to accommodate the growing needs of the local customer base; whether that means adding more rooms for customers to meet with financial experts, or additional teller space to cut down on wait times.
More comfort, convenience and sustainable attributes include:
- The inviting, open concept feel encourages collaboration and conversation so our customers can get the meaningful, personalized advice they need.
- Energy-efficient design helps reduce the branches environmental footprint and reinforce our commitment to the environment.
- The customer lounge offers a comfortable space to gather or wait for an appointment with access to free WIFI and tablet computers loaded with helpful resources.
- Digital displays throughout the branch and an interactive touch screen offer customers access to current information, advice and tips to help manage their finances while they wait to see a customer service representative.
- Sustainable interior elements like responsibly sourced wood finishes, recycled materials and low energy lighting.
- A flexible, scalable design means everything - including the walls, fixtures and wickets - is movable. This flexibility allows the branch to easily grow and adapt along with the needs of the community in as little as three days.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to the Coquitlam-based Watershed Watch Salmon Society. The donation will be used for salmon habitat enhancement projects in Coquitlam.
As part of TD 's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Thursday and Friday; and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features a full-service paperless Green Machine ATM and automatic coin counter.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Canada Trust
Image with caption: "TD's newest branch on David Avenue in Coquitlam B.C. is now open for business. The new concept branch combines sustainable elements with energy efficient design such as low energy LED lighting, responsibly sourced wood finishes and modular workstations. To contact the branch, call 778-284-4089. (CNW Group/TD Canada Trust)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20141213_C9149_PHOTO_EN_43296.jpg
Image with caption: "TD's newest branch in Coquitlam, B.C. is energy efficient and is designed in a distinctly West Coast style. The inviting, open concept feel takes customer comfort into consideration. The branch is located at 101-3387 David Avenue and is open six days a week. To contact the branch, call 778-284-4089. (CNW Group/TD Canada Trust)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20141213_C9149_PHOTO_EN_43297.jpg
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.