TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD celebrates newest branch opening in Abbotsford with a donation to the Fraser Valley Watersheds Coalition
ABBOTSFORD, BC, April 5, 2014 /CNW/ - TD today officially opened its newest branch in Abbotsford, a fast growing urban centre in BC's Fraser Valley. Conveniently located at 30788 Fraser Highway, this new 5,000-square-foot branch is full service and will serve the growing needs of residents and business owners who live and work in Abbotsford and in the Fraser Valley.
"The new branch has a beautiful design and is located in a very convenient location," said Sarb Johal, Branch Manager. "It will now be easier for people to run all their errands at once since we are located close to many businesses that people frequently visit."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and can be booked by contacting the branch manager.
- A mural that shares a pictorial story about the area.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
- A TD coin counter so you can turn loose change into cash. This is a free service for TD Personal Banking Customers.
- Service available in multiple languages including English and Punjabi.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to the Fraser Valley Watersheds Coalition as part of TD's strong commitment to the environment and the community.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the new Abbotsford branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and has one full-service Green Machine ATM in the branch and one drive-thru ATM. Both ATMs are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE TD Canada Trust
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.