TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD thanks customers for eighth straight J.D. Power Award in customer satisfaction
- TD Canada Trust scored highest among Canada's "Big Five" retail banks across five categories of the annual customer satisfaction study -
TORONTO, July 18, 2013 /CNW/ - A leader in responding to customers' evolving needs, TD Canada Trust has built a stellar reputation for exceptional customer service and convenience. Building on its commitment to delivering convenience to Canadians, TD Canada Trust has received the highest ranking in customer satisfaction among the Top Five banks for the eighth straight year by the J.D. Power 2013 Canadian Retail Banking Customer Satisfaction StudySM.
TD Canada Trust performs well in all seven factors, including channel activities; account information; facilities; product offerings; fees; financial advisor; and problem resolution.
"Our strategy is all about delivering legendary service to our customers and continually looking for opportunities to raise the bar on the comfort and convenience we offer," said Tim Hockey, Group Head, Canadian Banking and President and CEO, TD Canada Trust. "Customers rating us highest for an eighth year tells us this strategy is resonating, and, it speaks volumes about our outstanding employees who deliver their best to our customers every day."
Some highlights on TD's service and convenience:
- Convenience - in 2013 TD rolled out more than 350 automatic coin counter machines in branches across Canada, creating the largest coin counter network in the country.
- First in convenience - the first in Canada to offer a mobile banking app with integrated trading and personal banking services, in 2013, TD added easy access to cross-border mobile banking.
- Comfort and convenience - customers can bank anytime, and almost anywhere, when they use EasyWeb Internet and EasyLine telephone banking options.
- Comfort and convenience - the TD Helps online advice community offers an interactive experience where customers can ask questions and receive open, straightforward advice on a range of topics from buying a home, to investing and retirement planning, to saving and managing credit.
- Convenience - more than 2,700 ATMs across the country provide customers with access to cash when they need it.
- Convenience - TD is open longer than the competition, with a third of our branches open seven days a week so we can serve customers at their convenience.
- Convenience - seventeen hours a day (6 a.m. to 11 p.m.) seven days a week, the social media customer service team in Canada monitors social spaces and responds to customers who have questions or concerns.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience, through 24/7 mobile, Internet, and telephone banking, as well as through 2,700 ATMs and in 1,150 branches offering convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE: TD Canada Trust
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.