TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD Canada Trust opens new branch in Port Coquitlam and donates $5,000 to Burke Mountain Naturalists
PORT COQUITLAM, BC, May 4, 2013 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest branch in Port Coquitlam. Conveniently located at 2385 Ottawa Street, this new 5,500-square-foot branch is full service and will serve the growing needs of residents and business owners who live and work in Port Coquitlam.
"I love coming to work in the new branch and serving the needs of people in the community," said Stephanie Tennant, Branch Manager. "The branch is bright, open and inviting and even has a lounge for customers to enjoy themselves while waiting for an appointment."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups free of charge.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display features projects funded by the local chapter of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation and includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events.
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
A coin counter available to TD personal banking customers at no fee and to business
customers and the general public at a competitive rate.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and a free e-waste drop-off service, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to Burke Mountain Naturalists as part of TD's strong commitment to the environment and the community.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the Port Coquitlam branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and has one full-service Green Machine ATM which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE: TD Canada Trust
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.