TD Bank Group Newsroom
TD Canada Trust opens new branch in Conception Bay South
More comfort and convenience in the thriving St. John's Metro Area
ST. JOHN'S, NL, Sept. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - TD Canada Trust today officially opened its newest open concept branch in Conception Bay South. Located at 174 Conception Bay Highway, this new 5,500-square-foot branch is full service and open seven days a week to serve the needs of the growing Conception Bay South community.
"I'm very excited to be part of this new development in Conception Bay South," said Rick Bishop, Branch Manager. "This central location is easy to get to and will help to serve the growing needs of this thriving community."
Features of the new branch include:
- An open concept design that helps TD serve customers better by moving financial specialists out from behind desks directly to the customers.
- A customer lounge with a coffee station and magazine rack lets customers wait in comfort if they arrive early for an appointment or are waiting for their friends or family to complete their banking.
- A community boardroom designed for use by businesses and not-for-profit groups. This room is available free-of-charge and includes business services such as video conferencing capabilities and a printer.
- A community wall shares a pictorial story about the area. The current display includes space for community groups to post flyers about upcoming events
- Digital displays mounted throughout the branch provide customers with current information about TD products and services.
In addition to the grand-opening festivities and ribbon-cutting ceremony, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation made a $5,000 donation to Chamberlains Park Action Committee to support their initiative in developing a fully accessible 1.0 km looped walking trail at Chamberlains Park.
TD chose this particular location because the area is growing. We expect to see continued growth in Conception Bay South based on the popularity of the community and the ever important tourism industry.
As part of TD Canada Trust's extended hours, the branch is open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and 11:00p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The new branch is wheelchair accessible and features one full-service Green Machine ATM.
About TD Canada Trust
TD Canada Trust offers personal and business banking to more than 11.5 million customers. We provide a wide range of products and services from chequing and savings accounts, to credit cards, mortgages and business banking, to credit protection and travel medical insurance, as well as advice on managing everyday finances. TD Canada Trust makes banking comfortable with award-winning service and convenience through 24/7 mobile, internet, telephone and ATM banking, as well as in over 1,100 branches, with convenient hours to serve customers better. For more information, please visit: www.tdcanadatrust.com. TD Canada Trust is the Canadian retail bank of TD Bank Group, the sixth largest bank in North America.
SOURCE: TD Canada Trust
To contact the branch:
TD Canada Trust
(709) 834 0705
Sandra De Carvalho
Associate, Corporate Communications
TD Bank Group
Get News Alerts by Email
Receive breaking news from TD Bank Group directly to your inbox.